Earlier this month vivo confirmed 4GB of RAM for the company’s upcoming flagship smartphone, vivo X6, after teasing the name of the phone. Even some specifications of the smartphone surfaced along with that, now the smartphone has passed through TENAA (Via), showing off the design of the phablet. There is a X6L version and the X6D version for China Unicom. Specifications of the smartphone have not been confirmed by TENAA yet.
The Vivo X6 is coming, no doubt about it. Despite hearing about the handset fairly recently, the alleged flagship has already managed to stir up a lot of commotion, going through the hoops with teasers about 4GB of RAM and an e-payment compatible fingerprint reader, rumors, PR shots and even unearthed certifications – a rather full set. The latest piece of information also comes courtesy of a certification authority.
- 6-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD display with curved glass
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 64-bit processor
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Dual SIM
- 21MP rear camera with LED flash, 4K video recording
- 12MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh battery