There few simple changes on Your Jio setting which will increase your jio internet.
we can’t assure you that most of the tricks may or may not work for you.
How To Increase Jio Speed using APN Settings !
Just follow the steps and do the settings as same as we have given you below in order to Increase Jio Speed.
- Goto app menu.
- Now select the settings options.
- Tap on the “Mobile Networks” option in settings .
- Now , for your jio sim select the Access Point Name [APN] .
- If you’re using dual sim phone. Then make sure that you choose the sim slot in which you are using your Jio Sim.
- Click on the three dots (menu will appear) on the highest right or left corner (this possibility might be completely different} on different phones).
- Select “Set New APN” and hit Save.
Name – JioSpeed
APN – JIoNet
Proxy – Not Set
Port – Not set
Username – Jio30X
Password – Not set
Server – www.google.com
MMSC – Not Set
MMS Proxy – Not Set
MMS Port – Not Set
MCC – 450
MNC – 840
Authentication Type – Not Set
APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
APN Roaming Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Bearer – (Select) HSPA, EVDO, BeHRPD, LTE, HSPAP, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, IS95A, IS95B, 1xRTT, EVDO_0, EVDO_A, HSDPA, HSUPA
MVNO Type – None
How to Increase Jio Speed|Speed Up your Jio Net
Steps To Increase Jio Speed
- Open your device and dial ##4636##
- Now, from the given Choices , Select the Phone Information.
- From the multiple Choices , Select The “Set Preferred Network Type”
- Finally, Select LTE Only Option .
Using Network Signal Booster
- Open Google Play Store
- Search Network Signal Booster
- Now, download the app from RealAppsMaker
- After that, open the app and click on Tap to Boost
- It will boost the signal within a few seconds
- Now, check your signal bars and also don’t forget to verify the Jio internet speed.