Samsung Galaxy A7, the metal-clad smartphone that launched globally last month, has now reached the Indian shores. The handset is priced at Rs. 30,499 and is available to buy from the Samsung India’s online store.
It was officially announced last month, pacls a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display, is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC, runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Samsung’s own UI on top, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It also has dual nano SIM support and 4G LTE connectivity. Samsung Galaxy A7 specifications 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core (1.5GHz Quad A53 + 1.0 GHz Quad A53 ) with Adreno 405 GPU 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD Android 4.4 (KitKat) Hybrid Dual SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot) 13MP rear camera with LED flash 5MP front-facing camera Dimensions: 151 x 76.2 x 6.3mm; Weight: 141 grams 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/ GLONASS 2600mAh battery The Samsung Galaxy A7 comes in Pearl White, Midnight Black and Champagne Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 30,499.
- Display: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Screen Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution :1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel per Density(PPI):401 ppi
- Protection:Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS:Android Kitkat 4.4
- Internal Memory :16GB
- External Memory:up to 64 GB
- Primary Camera: 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash,Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Secondary Camera:5MP
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 – LTE/3G Dual SIM model,Exynos 5 Octa 5430 – LTE model
- CPU:Quad-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 – LTE/3G Dual SIM model,Quad-core 1.8 Cortex-A15 GHz & quad-core 1.3 Cortex-A7 GHz – LTE model
- NFC: Yes (LTE model only)
- Battery:Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery